Episode 93 - James Adams
Tom is the Daddy. This weeks show centres on a fab interview with James Adams. Incredibly James ran from LA to NYC in 70 days covering in excess of a marathon a day! We've still got Tony's Trials and don't worry if you fessed up on facebook, were in our Marathon Talk top 5 or even if you are 80 years old and scorched to a 3hr 15 marathon or 100 years old and ran your 8th marathon. We'll cover it all next week.
Time - Section
00:00 - Intro
- Who'se the Daddy? Tom is! Congratulations to Tom, Helen and their daughter Rosie.
- Martin's been... running, getting chicked, doing it for the kids.
Thanks adidas: We’ve always said that everything we provide at Marathon talk will be free for everyone who wants to be a part of our community. We’d like to thank adidas for their support in helping us grow this community and bring Marathon Talk to you each week.
adidas have 6 places in next years VLM up for grabs! (plus free footwear – and a miCoach pacer) You have to answer a few simple questions before 6th November and could win a place in one of the greatest marathons on the planet. Enter here
06:12 - Tony's Trials
- The post Chester review - 'you got the instructions marked 'd1ck'.
14:15 - Interview
James Adams shares his amazing story from running the 3220 miles from Los Angeles to New York City in June/July of this year.
Read James Blog.
1:04:04 - Close
- New Marathon Talk technical training tee and racing vest available very soon with the amazing support of adidas.
- Get stuck in to our new website
- Tom's being a Dad.
- Martin's getting chicked again and getting off road.
- Rememer to sign up for all the great benefits of being a part of Marathon Talk.
Thanks for listening. Martin & Tom.