Episode 8 - Hayley Yelling
Hayley Yelling tells us all about her recent win in the European Cross Country Championships, Tony provides a detailed description of cramps and we bring you the latest news, views and gossip from the world of running.
Time - Section
00:00 - Intro
- Tom gets a bit carried away... before being felled by a tree!
- Martin's still tight
02:58 - News
- Tokyo Marathon results (link)
- Lel takes down Wanjiru in Tokyo (link)
- Marathon diversions (link)
- Tom splashes the cash
10:22 - Tony's Trials
- Cramping in style!
17:57 - Training Talk
- Hard training sessions - how often?
28:35 - Rant and Rave
- Martin raves about race directors
- Tom rants about food labelling
33:10 - Hayley Yelling (link)
- The two time (and current) European cross country champion talks us through the ups and downs of her great running career, answers listeners questions and runs an
1:08:45 - Questions
- The runners trots!
- Should I add individual 'big weeks' or a little bit every week?
1:15:22 - Winner of the Week
- Jeff Whittington
1:17:35 - Close
- Martin's off to Lanza but the show must go on!
- Will Tom do the Ballbuster?