Episode 581 - Chris Pratt
Holly speaks to long-term Marathon Talk super-fan, Chris Pratt, World and British records fall at the Centurion 100 miler, Eliud Kipchoge wins the NN Mission Marathon, Sonia O Sullivan takes on a new Nike coaching role in Portland, Oregon, we see some cracking times at the Cheshire Elite Marathon, and Training Talk is all about running a Thommo.
- Martin's been windy swimming
- Holly's been pacing in memory of Tash
- Running in the Midpack is out now!
- Order direct here and get 25% off using the code MIDPACK25
- Join stormbreak at the 2021 London Marathon
- Aleksandr Sorokin Runs New 100-Mile and 12-Hour World Records
- Kipchoge wins the NN Mission Marathon
- Cheshire Elite Marathon and Half Marathon
- Sonia O'Sullivan to take Nike coaching role
Training Talk - Running a Thommo
- Personal experiences?
- What happens when it goes right?
- What things make a difference?
- Can you do it again?
Interview - Chris Pratt
- Holly will be running the Cornish Coast Path
- Martin will be smuggling a tiny little budgie