Episode 580 - Chris Thompson
Martin speaks to Chris Thompson about his recent victory at the British Olympic marathon trials, and racing's back with Beth Potter running a 5k British record at the Podium 5k. Team GB select their Tokyo marathoners, there's a new half marathon women's world record, Des Linden's going for the 50K world record, plus there's a new V70 national record.
- Martin's been running gently
- Holly's been vanning around the South West Coast Path
- Running in the Midpack is out now!
- Order direct here and get 25% off using the code MIDPACK25
- Check out the Tour de Talents 2021
- Tributes to Natasha Lewis
- Beth Potter runs 5k British and World record time
- Team GB select Tokyo marathoners
- British Athletics turn down Charlotte Purdue appeal
- Des Linden targets world 50k record
- Yuko Gordon breaks British VW70 marathon record
- Women's half marathon world record broken in Istanbul
Interview - Chris Thompson
- Holly will be racing!
- Going Ape with the kids