Episode 579 - Steph Davis
It's the Team GB Olympic Marathon Trials from Kew Gardens, which we hear all about from our roving reporter, Anji Andrews. Holly also speaks to the women’s winner Steph Davis, Fukuoka is no more, and there's an update on the UKA review of the cross country distances.
- Martin's been 70-minute 10-miling
- Holly's been benching to the max
- Running in the Midpack is out now!
- Order direct here and get 25% off using the code MIDPACK25
- Team GB Olympic Marathon Trials
- UKA Review of XC Distances
- No more Fukuoka Marathon
Interview - Steph Davis
- Holly will be 5k time-trialling
- Martin will be Easter holidaying