Episode 578 - Tom Bedford
Martin speaks to Team GB Olympic Marathon trials Race Director, Tom Bedford, the Boston Marathon goes virtual, we catch up on the first of the outdoor track action in Wales, Mo's back on the roads, and after the female V60 marathon WR was broken last weekend in Japan, Training Talk is all about running as a veteran.
- Martin's been picking up the base
- Holly's been high-miling
- Running in the Midpack is out now!
- Order direct here and get 25% off using the code MIDPACK25
- European 10,000m Cup is heading to Birmingham
- Marc Scott runs 13:05 for 5,000m
- Welsh Athletics Elite only Winter 10k
- Djibouti Half Marathon
- The Boston Marathon goes virtual
- Mariko Yugeta runs 2:52, aged 62!
Training Talk - Running as a Veteran
- What does it mean? Slowing down? Loss of muscle?
- What changes can you expect?
- Injury prevention, strength training, and extra protein.
Interview - Tom Bedford
- Holly will be collecting her van
- Martin will be meeting another family