Episode 577 - Joan Benoit Samuelson
Martin speak to 1984 Olympic Marathon Champion, and two-time Boston Marathon Champion, Joan Benoit Samuelson. British athletes clock super-fast times on the track in California, there's heated debate about whether runners should be wearing masks, forty-five athletes break 2:10 in Japan, and Training Talk is all about returning to racing post lockdown.
- Martin's been running and talking social prescription
- Holly's been buying a skateboard!
- University of Nottingham Running Through research
- Running in the Midpack is out now!
- Order direct here and get 25% off using the code MIDPACK25
- Incredible performances at the Lake Biwa Mainichi Marathon
- McColgan and Scott on form in California
- Virtual London Marathon sells out
Training Talk - A Return to Racing
- Do you have a fear of returning?
- Can you remember how to race?
- Have you enjoyed less pressure?
- Have your goals changed?
- How will you approach your race?
Interview - Joan Benoit Samuelson
- Holly will be running and dog training
- Martin will also be running and dog training!