Episode 576 - Tom Craggs
Holly speaks to England National Marathon Lead, Tom Craggs, about his coaching philosophy. Martin and Anji’s book, Running in the Midpack: How to be a Strong, Successful and Happy Runner, is out on now. Plus, there’s a new women's 5k WR on the road, a new women’s parkrun record, the London Marathon announce their ballot results, Laura Muir lowers the British 1,500m indoor record, and Training Talk is all about injuries.
- Martin's been working on Stormbreak
- Holly's been booking a holiday
- Running in the Midpack is out now!
- Order direct here and get 25% off using the code MIDPACK25
- Beatrice Chepkoech sets new 5km world record
- Lauren Reid breaks parkrun world record
- Laura Muir breaks British indoor 1,500m record
- London Marathon ballot results
Training Talk - Dealing with injuries
Interview - Tom Craggs
- Holly will be running
- Martin will be biking