Episode 575 - Scott Burrell
Martin speaks to Scott Burrell about running with Type 1 Diabetes, Martin and Anji’s book, Running in the Midpack: How to be a Strong, Successful, and Happy Runner, is out on February the 4th, there’s a new u20 indoor World Record over 800m, Jim Walmsley just misses out, NOT10KMPBs is off, London goes big, and Richard Edmunds from Runderwear joins us to share news of their Easter virtual event.
- Martin's been back running after calf blipping
- Holly's been releasing an ebook
- Running in the Midpack out February the 4th
- Order direct (here) and get 25% off using the code MIDPACK25
- Keely Hodgkinson's u20 World Record over 800m
- Night of the 10,000m PBs cancelled
- Jim Walmsley shatters US 100k record
- Six majors in six weeks
- Top tips for a virtual race
- Choose a route you know well
- Make sure you measure it
- Are there places for a pit stop?
- Plan hydration and nutrition
- Check devices are charged
- Is the date moveable?
Interview - Scott Burrell
- Holly will be picking her team mates
- Martin will be running