Episode 573 - Pete Reed
On this week’s show Martin and Holly and catch up after the Christmas break. Martin speaks to British rower and three time Olympic Gold Medallist Pete Reed about life after his spinal stroke in 2019. We look back at ‘something on social’ and ‘the world of running’ and Training Talk is back with the benefits of going easy in lockdown.
Welcome to 2021 (it's can't be as rough as 2020, can it?!)
- carrying an injury
- enjoying a family focussed Christmas
- training a new puppy
- not going to Wales
- planning races
The show moving forwards in 2021.
What will the show look like? The main changes:
- It’s just Martin and Holly for the moment.
- The show will go out bi-weekly.
- We’ll focus more on high quality interviews in and out of running.
- We’ll always have a Training Talk.
- We’ll review interesting things on social and in the running community.
The place of the easy run in lockdown.
Interview - Pete Reed
Martin speaks to three time Olympic Gold medallist, rower Pete Reed about his life changing spinal stroke.
Martin will be:
- recovering and running (in lockdown, again
Holly will be: