Episode 569 - Tom Bedford
On this week’s show Martin interview's Tom Bedford about the Team GB Olympic marathon trials, Kilian drops out of the 24hr WR attempt, competition gets the green light post lockdown, there are super fast times at the Delhi HM, some sad news about legendary fell running icon Pete Bland, and you rate your runs!
- Holly's been really getting into her running!
- Martin's been really getting into his running!
Need a break? Come running in France!
Join Martin or Liz Yelling at a running retreat in a French Chateau in the Loire for a training camp with a difference in 2021. Personalised training, all your nutritious food and drink and great coaching in amazing surroundings.
Secure your place for £1, with the balance payable only 7 days before the camp.
Full cash refund if you cannot make the camp due to COVID.
Thanks to all the amazing Marathon Talk Patrons
Kit Around the World
We now use our social media channels to share your amazing Kit Around the House photos. If you’ve got cool photos of you showing off your Marathon Talk kit in an interesting place then please do share it on social media, using #KitAroundTheWorld and tagging @marathontalk
Rate Your Run
- Head to Twitter
- Tell us about a recent run
- Give it a mark out of 10
- Tag @marathontalk
- Use #RateYourRun
- Competition in England gets green light | Athletics Weekly
- Kilian DNF's in 24hr event | Athletics Weekly
- Super fast in Delhi | LetsRun
- RIP legendary lakeland runner Pete Bland | Cumberland News
Interview - Tom Bedford from Kew Marathon talks about the 2021 Team GB Olympic Marathon Trials
- Holly will be doing the splits.
- Martin will be celebrating Liz's birthday.
Thank you to Tom Bedford for this week’s interview and our fabulous production team for bringing you another Marathon Talk.