Episode 56 - Ron Hill (part two)
Legends don't come any more legendary that Dr Ron Hill... we hope you enjoy the second part of our interview with the great man. Martin's not been running long, neither has Tom... and Tony's gone all showbiz.
Time - Section
00:00 - Intro
- Tom's been coming bottom of the XC league, running with a legend and preparing for a special evening!
- Martin's been talking training and not long running
- Well done to Stephen Jones for hitting 3 x 100 press-ups
- Well done to everyone who took part in Jantastic and all who have signed up for Febulous
- Check out this great video of the Liverpool marathon in 1929 (link)
- Get involved in the Marathon Talk and Marathon Show 'Ryder Cup' (details)
17:56 - News
- Rate Your Run averages 8.1 from 176 ratings
- Scott Jurek to run Tokyo and the UTMB (link)
- Wheelchair marathon ends in chaos (read more)
- US half-marathon champs and Houston Marathon (read more)
- Great videos from Houston (here)
- Osaka Marathon (results)safar
26:50 - Tony's Trials
- And the winner is...
- Check out Richard Haldearn's fund raising page (here)
36:18 - Training Talk - Time management and creative training
- Thanks to John Robson - Should I split my long runs?
44:43 - Rant & Rave
- Viv Fraser rants about rubbish runs
- Blair Venn raves about Goondiwindi Tri Club
47:30 - Interview - Ron Hill (part two)
1:13:50 - Winner of the Week
- Brett Sammut - Nominated by Francine Sammut
- Check out Brett's great article HERE
1:15:25 - Close
- Don't forget to Rate Your Run from Sunday at marathontalk.com
- Thanks to everyone who's ordered Marathon Talk hoodies, t-shirts and hats (find out more)
- Pop along to our Facebook events page here