Episode 559 - Shane Benzie
This week’s show is supported by our friends at Runderwear. Jo Pavey aims for number 6, there’s a new WR for half marathon (aged 13), and Tony’s into plane pulling. Martin speaks to movement specialist and author of 'The Lost Art of Running' Shane Benzie, you rate your runs and for the first time you share your marathon talk kit around the hound.
Thanks very much to this week's sponsor Runderwear
Throughout September the show is sponsored by Runderwear, a small brand in Dorset which makes seamless, moisture-wicking, technical performance underwear to prevent chafing.
Marathon Talk listeners can get an exclusive 20% off all full-priced items online using the code MT20 at www.runderwear.co.uk.
- Martin's been supporting Ruby's swim and knocking out 10x1km.
- Tony's been running 60mile weeks and 20 yrs in Emmerdale!
Thanks to all the amazing Marathon Talk Patrons
Kit Around the World
We now use our social media channels to share your amazing Kit Around the House photos. If you’ve got cool photos of you showing off your Marathon Talk kit in an interesting place then please do share it on social media, using #KitAroundTheWorld and tagging @marathontalk
- Jo Pavey Olympic Games no6 | inews
- New Half Marathon WR aged 13 | Running Magazine
- Marathon pulling a plane! | BreakingNews
Rate Your Run
- Head to Twitter
- Tell us about a recent run
- Give it a mark out of 10
- Tag @marathontalk
- Use #RateYourRun
Interview - Shane Benzie
- Martin will be running and surfing?
- Tony will be at work, in the shed, watching the skies