Episode 558 - Dan Nash
This week’s show is supported by Runderwear, Martin speaks to elite London Marathon debutante Dan Nash, Mo’s back on the podium in Antrim, Tommy Hughes runs a world record, there’s a new mile WR, backwards.
Throughout September the show is sponsored by Runderwear, a small brand which makes seamless, moisture-wicking, technical performance underwear to prevent chafing.
Marathon Talk listeners can get an exclusive 20% off all full-priced items online using the code MT20 at www.runderwear.co.uk
Keep listening and following our social channels throughout September to find out more about an exclusive competition.
- Tom's been sans mojo
- Martin's been straight-sixing
- Thanks Mike Houston for clarifying the correct Coldplay documentary
- Latest film recommendation is Maiden, the story of the first all-female crew to enter the Whitbread Round the World yacht race. Available on Amazon.
Thanks to all the amazing Marathon Talk Patrons
Kit Around the World
We now use our social media channels to share your amazing Kit Around the House photos. If you’ve got cool photos of you showing off your Marathon Talk kit in an interesting place then please do share it on social media, using #KitAroundTheWorld and tagging @marathontalk
- Antrim Half Marathon
- Kew Gardens 10k
- No European Cross Country Championships this year?
- World mile record, backwards
Rate Your Run
- Head to Twitter
- Tell us about a recent run
- Give it a mark out of 10
- Tag @marathontalk
- Use #RateYourRun
Interview - Dan Nash
- Tom will be inverse tapering
- Martin will be scoffing snacks on his paddleboard
- Sponsor Ruby's amazing pier-to-pier challenge