Episode 557 - Dan lawson and LEJOG
On this week’s show Martin catches up with Runderwear’s CEO Rich Edmunds to find out how this month’s show sponsor has been getting on during Covid 19. Holly talks to 24 hour specialist and recent LEJOG WR holder Dan Lawson and Robbie Britton. Mo Farah breaks a record, parkrun is on its way back and you rate your runs and share your marathon talk kit around the world.
Thanks very much to this week's sponsor Runderwear
Throughout September the show is sponsored by Runderwear, a small brand in Dorset which makes seamless, moisture-wicking, technical performance underwear to prevent chafing.
Marathon Talk listeners can get an exclusive 20% off all full-priced items online using the code MT20 at www.runderwear.co.uk.
Martin speaks to Rich Edmunds from Runderwear - Donate to Rich's Ironman here.
- Holly's been building mileage
- Tony's been doing the end of the Bullock Smithy with Jackie Newton
Thanks to all the amazing Marathon Talk Patrons
Kit Around the World
We now use our social media channels to share your amazing Kit Around the House photos. If you’ve got cool photos of you showing off your Marathon Talk kit in an interesting place then please do share it on social media, using #KitAroundTheWorld and tagging @marathontalk
- Farah Breaks the Hour WR | BBC
- Jepchirchir breaks women only half marathon record | Athletics Weekly
- Ali Brownlee does the double | 220
- parkrun on the way | parkrun
Rate Your Run
- Head to Twitter
- Tell us about a recent run
- Give it a mark out of 10
- Tag @marathontalk
- Use #RateYourRun
Interview - Dan Lawson and Robbie Britton join Holly to talk LEJOG
- Holly will be racing and packing bandanas
- Tony will be in the shed and taking a Big Step Forward for Pancreatic Cancer UK New Mills Boundary