Episode 549 - Rob Deering
On this week’s show Tony and Holly talk Cornwall, crab sandwiches and running sessions and massive vultures. Martin speaks to comedian and author Rob Deering about his new book, Running Tracks. The women’s Wainwrights Fastest Known Time is smashed, more big marathons are cancelled, plus you rate your runs and share your kit around the World.
- Holly is back from Cornwall and talking sessions.
- Tony is vulture spotting
Thanks to all the amazing Marathon Talk Patrons
Kit Around the House
We now use our social media channels to share your amazing Kit Around the House photos. If you’ve got cool photos of you showing off your Marathon Talk kit in an interesting place then please do share it on social media, using #KitAroundTheHouse and tagging @marathontalk
- Chicago, Manchester, Dublin, NYC, Toronto marathons all OFF!
- A Lake District vet is believed to have become the first woman to run all 214 Wainwright peaks in one go | BBC
- Joe Strummers runs London in 1983 | Pictures.
Rate Your Run
- Head to Twitter
- Tell us about a recent run
- Give it a mark out of 10
- Tag @marathontalk
- Use #RateYourRun
Interview - Martin speaks to runner, author and comedian Rob Deering about his new book 'Running Tracks".
Support Rob's book on Unbound.
- Tony will be interviewed by Jenni Falconer
- Holly will be getting physio and massage for the first time in. months!
Thank you to Rob Deering for this week’s interview and the production team for bringing us a great show, and you guys for tuning in.