Episode 544 - Amelia Boone
On this week’s show Martin and Tony host. Holly interviews world champion obstacle racer and endurance athlete Amelia Boone, eight treadmill world records are broken in a single day, you rate your runs and share your marathon talk kit around the corner from your house.
- Martin's been more injured, book writing and biking!
- Tony's on fire, up Kinder and hitting out sessions!
Thanks to all the amazing Marathon Talk Patrons
Kit Around the House
We now use our social media channels to share your amazing Kit Around the House photos. If you’ve got cool photos of you showing off your Marathon Talk kit in an interesting place then please do share it on social media, using #KitAroundTheHouse and tagging @marathontalk
- Treadmill world record tumble! | Runners World
- Missed 4 tests! | Athletics Weekly
- Mike Jones nails the Peak Boundary FKT | FKT
Rate Your Run
- Head to Twitter
- Tell us about a recent run
- Give it a mark out of 10
- Tag @marathontalk
- Use #RateYourRun
Interview - Amelia Boone - Spartan world champ. Tough mudder world champ. Amelia is the worlds top obstacle course racer. But it's not been plain sailing.
- Amelia on Instagram
- Martin will be back running again....finishing the book...stormbreak stuff
- Tony will be back at work and pushing on with the running.
Thank you to Amelia Boone for this week’s interview and the production team for bringing you another Marathon Talk and to you for listening!