Episode 539 - Lily Partridge and Ben Connor
On this week’s show, Holly catches up with GB elite distance runners Lily Partridge and Ben Connor about life in lockdown, there’s a further suspension of UK athletics competitions, there is a new 5k WR I(kinda), Garmin sheds some light into how Europeans are exercising during the Covid-19 pandemic, Tony's got trials, plus you guys Rate Your Runs and rock your Kit Around the House.
- Holly's been gardening, fake park running, and avoiding cars.
- Martin's been enjoying his running, reflecting on the new running requirements post lockdown and tending his veg.
- Martin's Garmin blog on running for physical health
Thanks to all the amazing Marathon Talk Patrons
Kit Around the House
We now use our social media channels to share your amazing Kit Around the House photos. If you’ve got cool photos of you showing off your Marathon Talk kit in an interesting place then please do share it on social media, using #KitAroundTheHouse and tagging @marathontalk
- To Rate Your Run
- Head to Twitter
- Tell us about a recent run
- Give it a mark out of 10
- Tag @marathontalk
- Use #RateYourRun
- Patterns in active data from Garmin
- New 5k World Record (well, not quite) Fast Running.
- Further suspension term to UK Athletics competition. Athletics Weekly.
Interview - Lily Partridge and Ben Connor.
Holly speaks to GB international distance runners about their lock down life.
- Martin will be running early, staying home, working hard!
- Holly will be virtual 5k running!