Episode 534 - Knox Robinson
This week's show is sponsored by wireless running headphone specialists, Jaybird. From the beginning, Jaybird earphones have been designed with the needs of runners in mind. Also, we’re both stuck in our sheds, the world is in lock-down, however we are joined by the wonderful Marathon Talk community live on the gram, Martin speaks to the incredible Knox Robinson, and Training Talk.
This month the show is sponsored by wireless running headphone specialists, Jaybird.
From the beginning, Jaybird earphones have been designed with the needs of runners in mind.
Working with professional runners and endurance athletes, Jaybird’s in-ear design is ultra-comfortable and ultra-secure so they stay put in the ear.
They’re also ultra-durable, and are sweat-proof, water-proof, and shock-proof, so handle everything from trail runs to the toughest endurance race.
And of course, they have great sound. So whether you want premium audio for quality listing on a long run or need loud sound for an adrenaline kick, Jaybird has you covered.
Find out more at jaybirdsport.com and get 10% off online using code: marathontalk10
- Tom's been hanging out with the kids and smashing out 5 x 500s on the Concept 2
- Martin's been running short, easy, and early
- Kit Around the House is now on the Gram
- All this week's news was taken live on the Marathon Talk Instagram page
- You absolutely must check-out Eliud Kipchoge's GQ fashion shoot
Interview - Knox Robinson
Training Talk - Martin and Tom keep active in lock-down
- Martin will be staying in
- Tom will be staying in