Episode 533 - Elsey Davis
On this week’s show the Tokyo 2020 Olympics has been postponed, the UK announce revised coronavirus lockdown measures, we talk tensions between running, social distancing and staying at home, you share some kit around the house pics, and Holly interviews marathon runner and GP Elsey Davis.
- Holly's been burning cakes and trying to stay positive
- Martin's been consumed by news, trying to stay focussed, feeling over whelmed.
Thanks to all the amazing Marathon Talk Patrons
To Rate Your Run
- Head to Twitter
- Tell us about a recent run
- Give it a mark out of 10
- Tag @marathontalk
- Use #RateYourRun
- Coronavirus - new UK measures - what does it mean for running? | BBC
- What about social distancing | BBC
- England Athletics Statement
- The Tokyo Olympic Games Postponed | BBC | World Athletics
- Watch Skid Row Marathon
Hey runners, it’s really simple.
Avoid all unnecessary contact.
If you run, go alone. Once.
If you run, go steady.
If you run, avoid people.
If you run, it’s your responsibility to save lives.
If you run, take care. Be safe.
Interview - marathoner Elsey Davis
- Holly will be on the pull up bar and staying home
- Martin will be staying home on the rollers
Thank you Elsey for the chat, our wonderful production and social team and you, our listeners, for another episode of Marathon Talk.