Episode 527 - Renee McGregor
On this week’s show Holly spends far too much time in the gym for my liking, RD Renee McGregor answers all your nutrition questions, Jemma Reekie smashes 3 British records in 8 days, Sir Mo is out of the Big Half, Nike reveal the new Air Zoom Alpha Fly Zoom Next %, Cactus the MDS wonder dog won’t be racing this year, you wear your kit around the world and rate your runs.
- Holly's ... injured (don't mention it).
- Martin's been at the VMLM Meet the Experts and running, a little.
- Thanks to all the amazing Marathon Talk Patrons
- Jemma Reekie is on fire in the USA! | Daily Record
- The new Nike Air Zoom Alphalfy Next % | RunnersWorld
- Cactus won't be at the MDS. RIP. | RunnersWorld
- Sir Mo is out of the Big Half. | UK Run Chat
- Kit Around the World is on Instagram
- Check it out here
- Share images of you, on the Gram, using #kitaroundtheworld and we'll read our favourites on the show
- Buy your Marathon Talk leisure wear from Art of Your Success
- Buy your Marathon Talk technical gear from Xempo
Interview - Renee McGregor
Renee McGregor BSc (hons) PGDIP (DIET) PGCERT(sportsnutr) RD BASES
Renee is a leading Sports and Eating disorder specialist dietitian with 20 years experience working in clinical and performance nutrition, with Olympic (London, 2012), Paralympic (Rio, 2016) and Commonwealth (Queensland, 2018) teams.
Martin will be prepping for Half Term, Valentines Day and running
Holly will be getting above her station at a photo shoot in London for International Women’s Day.