Episode 524 - Ten years on.
This weeks show is sponsored by Let's Do This. The Marathon Talk presenters answer your 10 year questions, London marathon’s elite fields are announced with Bekele versus Kipchoge and the most competitive race in years, you rate your runs and share your marathon talk kit around the world and Thriva’s training talk looks at hill sessions.
This week's show is sponsored by Let's Do This. Let’s Do This aims to inspire more people to have epic experiences. With over 30,000 events listed, from fun runs to triathlons Let's Do This is designed to help you find and book your perfect race.
To mark the MT / LDT partnership this month, the LDT team is offering you the chance to win entry* to an event of your choice on the Let’s Do This platform, for you and a friend. To enter, post a picture of your best epic experience of 2019 using the hashtag #epicexperience and tagging Let’s Do This on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook!
- Martin's been 44sec 400m running, at the ARUK training day and stormbreaking.
- Tony's been 7 finger kit katting, on a stag do and heavy on the scales.
- Thanks to all the amazing Marathon Talk Patrons
- Kit Around the World is on Instagram
- Check it out here
- Share images of you, on the Gram, using #kitaroundtheworld and we'll read our favourites on the show
- Buy your Marathon Talk leisure wear from Art of Your Success
- Buy your Marathon Talk technical gear from Xempo
- To Rate Your Run, head to Twitter, tell us about a recent run, give it a mark out of ten, tag @marathontalk, and use #RateYourRun
- Bekele V Kipchoge in London 2020. | Athletics Weekly
- Stephen Scullion qualified for Tokyo Olympics at Houston | Irish Times
- A race dressed a koala bear! | Lancs live
Interview - Martin, Tom, Holly and Tony answer your 10 year show questions
Training Talk - Run for the hills.
This week’s Training Talk is sponsored by Thriva.
Thriva is a finger-prick blood test that allows you to track everything from cholesterol, liver function, vitamin D, B12, diabetes indicators and more.
Start the New Year with all the information you need to enhance your running in 2020 and get 50% off your first personalised Thriva kit using code: MARATHON50 at www.thriva.co
Martin and Tony talk hill training.
- Martin will be VMLM Facebook LIVE this Friday at 6pm, running!
- Tony will be working on a song doing a nightshoot.
*Let's Do This event entry Ts&Cs ...
- A winner will be picked at random at 5pm on Monday 27th January and the winner will be announced on that week’s show.
- Event entries up to maximum of £75 per person may be selected.
- The two entries must be for the same event.
- Entries to the race chosen must be open to the public and not subject to a public ballot or raffle.
- Entires are not transferable.