Episode 523 - Fergus Crawley (Part Two)
This week's show is sponsored by Let's Do This, there's two new world 10km records in Valencia plus plenty of GB PBs, Wilson Kipsang is busted, Mo speaks out about Salazar, and Bournemouth Uni have a running-related terror scare! Plus Holly speaks to Fergus Crawley in part two of this great interview.
This week's show is sponsored by Let's Do This. Let’s Do This aims to inspire more people to have epic experiences. With over 30,000 events listed, from fun runs to triathlons Let's Do This is designed to help you find and book your perfect race.
To mark the MT / LDT partnership this month, the LDT team is offering you the chance to win entry* to an event of your choice on the Let’s Do This platform, for you and a friend. To enter, post a picture of your best epic experience of 2019 using the hashtag #epicexperience and tagging Let’s Do This on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook!
- Tom's been fixed by Noel's telepathic powers, and loving Charlie Spedding's new book
- Holly's started her marathon training
- Thanks to all the amazing Marathon Talk Patrons
- Kit Around the World is on Instagram
- Check it out here
- Share images of you, on the Gram, using #kitaroundtheworld and we'll read our favourites on the show
- Buy your Marathon Talk leisure wear from Art of Your Success
- Buy your Marathon Talk technical gear from Xempo
- Claim your free tickets to The National Running Show
- Free code: SUCCESS
- To Rate Your Run, head to Twitter, tell us about a recent run, give it a mark out of ten, tag @marathontalk, and use #RateYourRun
- New 10km World Records in Valencia
- Wilson Kipsang suspended for anti-doping violations
- Mo speaks out re Salazar
- Terror scare at Bournemouth University
Interview - Fergus Crawley (Part Two)
This week’s Training Talk is sponsored by Thriva.
Thriva is a finger-prick blood test that allows you to track everything from cholesterol, liver function, vitamin D, B12, diabetes indicators and more.
Start the New Year with all the information you need to enhance your running in 2020 and get 50% off your first personalised Thriva kit using code: MARATHON50 at www.thriva.co
- Tom will be at the gym and chilling out
- Holly will be racing and going through Asics Frontrunners applications applications.
*Let's Do This event entry Ts&Cs ...
- A winner will be picked at random at 5pm on Monday 27th January and the winner will be announced on that week’s show.
- Event entries up to maximum of £75 per person may be selected.
- The two entries must be for the same event.
- Entries to the race chosen must be open to the public and not subject to a public ballot or raffle.
- Entires are not transferable.