Episode 517 - Shelli Gordon
On this weeks show, what the Valencia! It’s records galore! A new 10k men’s world record, crazy fast debuts and the fastest top 4 women ever! Mo Farah is back on the track for Tokyo 2020 and Martin interviews Spine finisher Shelli Gordon. You wear your kit around the world and rate your runs.
- Martin's been back at parkrun and childcare sessioning.
- Holly's been getting a bone scan.
Thanks to all the Marathon Talk Patreons!
- If you like what we do and would like to support the show please check the link to our Patreon page.
- We love seeing our Kit Around the World, please do share you super-cool pictures on social media using #KitAroundTheWorld
Final chance to come to run camp 2020
To book your place check out our Marathon Talk Run Camp 2020 booking page.
- To Rate Your Run, head to Twitter, tell us about a recent run, give it a mark out of ten, tag @marathontalk, and use the #RateYourRun.
- Cheptegei smashes world 10km record in Valencia | World Athletics
- Valencia Marathons: World Athletics
- Mo Farah says it’s all about the track in 2020. | Telegraph | LetsRun
Interview - Shelli Gordon tells us all about how the Spine Race helped her after her partner, Tony, took his own life.
Shelli's Running Shop Lets-Run
Been affected by this interview? The Calm Zone
- Martin is celebrating Ray getting to Everest Base Camp and working on stormbreak - can you help?
- Holly will be racing...!!
Thank you to this weeks sponsor Soar Running, our interview Hope Virgo and the production team for bringing you another Marathon Talk.