Episode 516 - Jess Piasecki
SOAR sponsor this week’s show (presented by Tony and Holly) and Tom speaks to the newly crowned third-fastest British female marathon runner of all time, Jess Piasecki. Plus, you Rate Your Runs and share your Kit Around the World.
Thanks SOAR Running!
This month the show is sponsored by Soar Running. SOAR is a brand born from an admiration for real runners. You’re in the parks, on the towpaths, and up on the heath. Jogging, running, fartlekking, sprinting, training. Working hard, day-in, day-out to discover where your true potential lies. Soar admire your dedication, and share your quiet passion. Since day one, their ambition has been simple: to create running kit that allows you to fulfil your athletic potential.
You can check out SOAR’s range of PB chasing apparel, from impossibly lightweight race kit, to ground- breaking wet and cold weather gear, at www.soarrunning.com.
Get free global delivery on orders over £35 using code MARATHONTALK and WIN some keep - watch our social channels.
- Holly will be making cakes
- Tony will be slowly recovering
Thanks to all the Marathon Talk Patreons!
- If you like what we do and would like to support the show please check the link to our Patreon page.
- We love seeing our Kit Around the World, please do share you super-cool pictures on social media using #KitAroundTheWorld
Interview - Jess Piasecki
- Holly will be getting better
- Tony will be going to Spain