Episode 513 - Pete Stables
On this week’s show you could join us for Run Camp 2020, we’re joined by Tim Soar, founder of Soar Running, Holly interviews Strength Coach and Power lifter Pete Stables, we talk about the New York marathon, Charlotte Purdue makes a complaint and the Salazar investigation continues. Inov 8 athlete Nicky Spinks has a new film out and you rate your run & wear your kit around the world.
Thanks SOAR Running!
This month the show is sponsored by Soar Running. SOAR is a brand born from an admiration for real runners. You’re in the parks, on the towpaths, and up on the heath. Jogging, running, fartlekking, sprinting, training. Working hard, day-in, day-out to discover where your true potential lies. Soar admire your dedication, and share your quiet passion. Since day one, their ambition has been simple: to create running kit that allows you to fulfil your athletic potential.
You can check out SOAR’s range of PB chasing apparel, from impossibly lightweight race kit, to ground- breaking wet and cold weather gear, at www.soarrunning.com. Get free global delivery on orders over £35 using code MARATHONTALK
- Martin's been jogging and not up for it either
- Holly's been listening and resting
Thanks to all the Marathon Talk Patreons!
- If you like what we do and would like to support the show please check the link to our Patreon page.
- We love seeing our Kit Around the World, please do share you super-cool pictures on social media using #KitAroundTheWorld
Oh yes! It's time for Run Camp 2020!
For full details and to book your place check out our Marathon Talk Run Camp 2020 booking page.
- To Rate Your Run, head to Twitter, tell us about a recent run, give it a mark out of ten, tag @marathontalk, and use the #RateYourRun.
- New York City Marathon | LetsRun | RW USA
- Charlotte Purdue angry at Doha | Telegraph
- All NOP to be investigated. BBC
- Nicky Spinks Film | Athletics Weekly
Interview - Pete Stables talks strength training for running with Holly.
- Martin will be finding his mojo.
- Holly will be trail running in the Brecons
Thank you to this weeks sponsor Soar Running, our interview Pete Stables and the production team for bringing you another Marathon Talk.