Episode 509 - Renee McGregor
Noel Thatcher joins us to discuss the final week’s action from the IAAF world championships in Doha, Holly follows up her interview with sports dietician Renee McGregor and Training Talk looks at getting injured in the run up to race day. And... as the dust settles, we delve into the four year ban for doping violations by Salazar and Brown.
Throughout October the show is sponsored by Runderwear, a British brand which makes seamless, moisture-wicking, technical performance underwear to prevent chaffing. Find out more and buy online at www.runderwear.co.uk
Runderwear are offering Marathon Talk listeners 20% off all products online using code MT20. We’ll also be sharing details of an exclusive competition, keep listening and following our social channels throughout October to find out more.
- Tom's been growing
- Tony's been filming owls
- Thanks to all the Marathon Talk Patreons!
- If you like what we do and would like to support the show please check the link to our Patreon page.
- We love seeing our Kit Around the World, please do share you super-cool pictures on social media using #KitAroundTheWorld
- To Rate Your Run, head to Twitter, tell us about a recent run, give it a mark out of ten, tag @marathontalk, and use the #RateYourRun.
- Salazar's downfall
Interview - Renee McGregor
Training Talk - Last-minute Injuries
Tony and Tom were joined by the one and only Noel Thatcher. Follow Noel on Twitter, here.
- Tony's off to Spain
- Tom's super-excited about the Hawaii Ironman