Episode 508 - Paul Hobrough
On this week's show Martin and Holly look back at events from the IAAF World champs in Doha where it’s been hot and quiet, it was hot and quick in Berlin from the GOAT, Physio Paul Hobrough joins Anji to talk running injuries on this weeks interview, show sponsor Runderwear founder Richard Edmonds drops into the studio, you rate your run and show off your kit around the world.
Throughout October the show is sponsored by Runderwear, a British brand which makes seamless, moisture-wicking, technical performance underwear to prevent chaffing. Find out more and buy online at www.runderwear.co.uk
Runderwear are offering Marathon Talk listeners 20% off all products online using code MT20. We’ll also be sharing details of an exclusive competition, keep listening and following our social channels throughout October to find out more.
- Martin's been running the Windsor Half Marathon and Poole parkrun
- Holly's been looking after her very poorly Dad and winning (just) in Salisbury
- Thanks to all the Marathon Talk Patreons! If you like what we do and would like to support the show please check the link to our Patreon page.
- We love seeing our Kit Around the World, please do share you super-cool pictures on social media using #KitAroundTheWorld
We speak to Runderwear founder Richard Edmonds about Half ironman, merino and bra's.
- To Rate Your Run, head to Twitter, tell us about a recent run, give it a mark out of ten, tag @marathontalk, and use the #RateYourRun.
- IAAF World Champs, Doha - The crowd - more people watched the NOT10KPBS than saw Dina Asher Smith with 100m silver! | BBC | Daily Mail
- The women’s marathon | Lets Run | Telegraph
- Berlin - Bekele is back with a bang! Let’s Run
- Sarah Hall runs brilliantly! Runners World USA
Interview - Anji speaks to top running physio Paul Hobrough
- Martin is escaping to the chateau
- Holly is running, for a change ;-)
Thank you to the production team and our sponsors Runderwear for helping bring you the show this week!