Episode 507 - Sanjay Rawal
On this weeks show Martin and Holly are in the studio. They look forward to the World Champs in Doha starting this Friday. Kipchoge enlists 42 pacemakers to help him break the 2hr marathon. Cheriot and Kastor are both out of Berlin Marathon this weekend. Martin speaks to filmmaker Sanjay Rawal about his film 3100 Run and Become, the Self-Transcendence 3100 Miler and seeking enlightenment. We choose our kit around the world, you rate your run and we discuss why you should be taking some downtime after a big race.
Thanks! Throughout September the show is sponsored by TRIBE, the UK’s leading all-natural sports nutrition brand providing a range of over 20 natural energy and recovery products.
Find out more at www.wearetribe.co and get your first 6-Pack for just £2 using code ‘MARATHONTALK2019’
- Holly's been getting older and getting lost
- Martin's been lacking running mojo!
- Thanks to all the Marathon Talk Patrons! If you like what we do and would like to support the show please check the link to our Patreon page.
- We love seeing our Kit Around the World, please do share you super-cool pictures on social media using #KitAroundTheWorld
- To Rate Your Run, head to Twitter, tell us about a recent run, give it a mark out of ten, tag @marathontalk, and use the #RateYourRun.
- Pacemakers everywhere! | Ineos 1:59 Challenge
- Cheriot and Kastor out of Berlin | Xinuanet
- This Friday the IAAF Women's Marathon World Champs is on in Doha! | IAAF
Martin speaks to filmmaker Sanjay Rawal about his latest movie 3100 Run and Become.
Tony's Trials - Tony's trail racing in Spain.
Training Talk - Martin and Holly talk downtime after a race.
- Martin will be running the Windsor Half Marathon with friends
- Holly will be racing the Salisbury Half Marathon