Episode 504 - Beth Pascall and UTMB
On this week’s show Martin and Tony laugh. Holly catches up with some big names from last week’s Ultra Trail Mont Blanc including 5th placed women's finisher Beth Pascall, Sophie Grant and Alan Li. You rate your run, someone a bit special shares their kit round the world (and breaks the 50km world record!), we're joined by TRIBE sports nutrition founder Rob Martineau and you tell us how you got your running mojo back.
Throughout September the show is sponsored by TRIBE, the UK’s leading all-natural sports nutrition brand providing a range of over 20 natural energy and recovery products.
Find out more at www.wearetribe.co and get your first 6-Pack for just £2 using code ‘MARATHONTALK2019’
- Martin's been on holiday, running some sessions, then tweaking his achilles, again!
- Tony's been busy in Northern Ireland!
- Thanks to all the Marathon Talk Patrons! If you like what we do and would like to support the show please check the link to our Patreon page.
- We love seeing our Kit Around the World, please do share you super-cool pictures on social media using #KitAroundTheWorld
Probably the best KATW shot ever from new World 50k champ Aly Dixon!
- To Rate Your Run, head to Twitter, tell us about a recent run, give it a mark out of ten, tag @marathontalk, and use the #RateYourRun.
- Aly Dixon wins world 50k title | Athletics Weekly
- Aly goes for a new WR dressed as Wonder Woman at the GNR | Sponsor her.
- UTMB | I run far
- Proud Eilish McColgan
- Problems in Cornwall. | Cornwall Live
Rob Martineau co-founder of TRIBE Sports Nutrition tells us all about this year's Run for Love in the Azores
Enter the Volcanoes Half Marathon and with the 10% discount code : Marathontalk10
Interview - Holly speaks to UTMB runners Beth Pascall, Sophie Grant and Alan Li.
- Tony will not be at the Bullock Smithy
- Martin will be at the Great North Run