Episode 502 - Dan Woodgate
We speak to the hugely inspirational Dan Woodgate, there’s controversy at the Tokyo test event for the Olympic triathlon, and Kipchoge talks breaking two. Training Talk talks breaking three... or four... or five, and Kit Around the World takes to the Gram. Plus, Rate Your Run is all over Twitter, and we completely forget about Facebook Friday.
- Tom's been fat-shamed by his four-year-old
- Tony's been baking raw fish in his freezer
- Thanks to all the Marathon Talk Patrons! If you like what we do and would like to support the show please check the link to our Patreon page.
- We love seeing our Kit Around the World, please do share you super-cool pictures on social media using #KitAroundTheWorld
- To Rate Your Run, head to Twitter, tell us about a recent run, give it a mark out of ten, tag @marathontalk, and use the #RateYourRun.
- Tokyo Olympic Triathlon test event ends in controversy
- Kipchoge on breaking two hours
Interview - Dan Woodgate
Training Talk - Breaking 3
- Believe in yourself
- Be consistent in training
- Choose the right course
- Race an even effort
- Seriously foose your legs
- Tony will be increasing his long-run mileage
- Tom will be Down Under