Episode 496 - John Kelly
This week Holly speaks to the Barkley-marathon-finisher John Kelly, Tom’s non run streak comes to an end and he's back from the parkrun UK annual conference and Martin's back from a rather painful Strava Mile at the always-incredible Night of the 10,000m PBs, which also saw incredible racing from start to finish. Bernard Lagat breaks the US v40 marathon record in Australia…but is still only third fastest in his family!
- Tom's been breaking his non run streaking and at the parkrun conference.
- Martin's been running at the Night of the 10000m PB's running one mile flat out.
- Follow us on Instagram
- Thanks so much to all our listeners who've supported the show by becoming a Patron
Kit Around the World
- Each week, listeners send in photos of themselves flashing their Art of Your Success technical or leisure kit all around the World
- If you've got a photo of yourself in your Marathon Talk kit then please email it to [email protected] so we can share on the show
- Check out Tom Wake's interactive Kit Around the World photo album
- Rate Your Run
- Night of the 10,000m PBs | fastrunning.com
- Gold Coast Marathon | letsrun.com
- Each week we celebrate your marathon results on The Listener Podium
- To add your result, and maybe get mentioned on the show, you need to do the following...
- Login to this website
- Search our event listings for your marathon (if it's not there you can add it)
- Add your marathon result
- Bask in the golden-glow of glory
Interview - John Kelly - amazing trail runner speaks to Holly
- Tom will be struggling wrestling the kids home alone.
- Martin will be off camping to sing things and run a bit.