Episode 480 - Scott Mitchell
On this weeks show there’s more controversy over the Olympic qualifying standards, Twell and Overall win in Reading, GB name their World XC squads, and there’s a British FKT for the Jordan Trail. Martin speaks to the brilliant Scott Mitchell about running the 2019 London Marathon, Tom does keep to his 30k promise, Tony’s here with some Trials, you rate your runs, look amazing in your kit around the world, and stand on the podium.
This week's show is sponsored by Soar
Soar is a London-based company born out of a desire for beautiful performance running wear. Their mission is simple – to seek unparalleled performance through the use of cutting-edge fabrics and innovative design, and to cherish the beauty of running in everything they do.
Find out more at www.soarrunning.com and get 20% off online using code: Maratalkspring20
- Martin's been segment smashing
- Tom's been dragging his lazy backside round 30k
- Join Jo Pavey and Martin out at The Science Museum on March 27th.
- Thanks so much to all our listeners who've supported the show by becoming a Patron
Kit Around the World
- Each week, listeners send in photos of themselves flashing their Xempo or runr technical or leisure kit all around the World
- If you've got a photo of yourself in your Marathon Talk kit then please email it to [email protected] so we can share on the show
- Check out Tom Wake's interactive Kit Around the World photo album
- Rate Your Run
- Have the US Olympic Trials been ruined?
- Toni Reavis speaks up
- Twell and Overall win in Reading
- GB name World XC team
- FKT on Jordan Trail
- Each week we celebrate your marathon results on The Listener Podium
- To add your result, and maybe get mentioned on the show, you need to do the following...
- Login to this website
- Search our event listings for your marathon (if it's not there you can add it)
- Add your marathon result
- Bask in the golden-glow of glory
Interview - Scott Mitchell
- Martin will be hanging with his MP chums
- Tom will be embarrassing himself on the climbing wall