Episode 471 - Colin McCourt
This week’s show is sponsored by Tribe, the UK’s leading all-natural sports nutrition brand, Tom catches up with the one and only Colin McCourt, London and Boston announce super-stellar elite fields, and Training Talk reviews Brian’s Comrades strategy.
- Martin's been running less, and getting ready to lift
- Tom's been avoiding the playground at Cliffe Castle parkrun
TRIBE are the UK’s leading all-natural sports nutrition brand, providing a range of natural energy and recovery products specifically tailored for runners, are sponsoring the show this week.
Find out more about the Tribe way at www.wearetribe.co.
You can also get a TRIBE 6 Pack of natural performance products for just £1 (includes free delivery) by heading to wearetribe.co/marathontalk.
Use code TRIBEMARATHONTALK at checkout to get your first pack for just £1.
- Thanks so much to all our listeners who've supported the show by becoming a Patron
- Kit Around the World
- Each week, listeners send in photos of themselves flashing their Xempo or runr technical or leisure kit all around the World
- If you've got a photo of yourself in your Marathon Talk kit then please email it to [email protected] so we can share on the show
- Check out Tom Wake's interactive Kit Around the World photo album
- Facebook Friday reflects on the last
- Rate Your Run
- London announce elite fields | athleticsweekly.com
- Boston announce elite fields | letsrun.com
- Listener Podium
- Each week we celebrate your marathon results on The Listener Podium
- To add your result, and maybe get mentioned on the show, you need to do the following...
- Login to this website
- Search our event listings for your marathon (if it's not there you can add it)
- Add your marathon result
- Bask in the golden-glow of glory
Training Talk - Brian does Comrades
- Completion is the only goal
- It's just a long slow run
- Fat adaptation is really important
- Keep things free and easy
- The long run is King
Interview - Colin McCourt
- Martin's whipping out his paddle
- Tom's at a special parkrun on Saturday