Episode 463 - Gemma Hillier-Moses (Part Two)
There’s an incredible amputee performance in New York, Scotland are after athletic independence, Santa’s Sack is back, we bring you part two of our interview with Gemma Hillier-Moses, and Tom’s away so Helen’s standing in. Plus, Facebook Friday asks for your Christmas wish-list.
- Helen's been snotty, and loving the #tattoochallenge
- Martin's been 19-minute parkrunning
Santa's Sack is back!
You could win a whole load of wonderful presents the Christmas and get some great discounts on running gift ideas from Santa's Sack partners!
Enter the Santa's Sack competition to win.
Our third gift comes from Runderwear, the premium performance underwear brand – because not all underwear is equal. Runderwear makes moisture-wicking, technical performance underwear to prevent chaffing. Find out more at www.runderwear.co.uk Their gift recommendation this year is the boxer and base-layer for men and their briefs and support bra for women. Their products make excellent gifts for runners and will be included in the Santa’s Sack prize haul. They are also running a Marathon Talk discount of 20% off purchases online using code MT20.
Our fourth gift comes from Orange Mud, makers of the most efficient, well crafted and super strong gear. They design ultra light, high-tech gear for the outdoor enthusiast – check out their lightweight, no bounce hydration packs and award winning Transition and Seat Wrap at www.orangemud.co.uk Their gift recommendation is the Gear Vest V2 hydration pack. You can get 20% off Orange Mud products online during November & December using code: MT20.
- Thanks so much to all our listeners who've supported the show by becoming a Patron
- Kit Around the World
- Each week, listeners send in photos of themselves flashing their Xempo Marathon Talk kit all around the world
- If you've got a photo of yourself in your Marathon Talk kit then please email it to [email protected] so we can share on the show.
- Check out Tom Wake's interactive Kit Around the World photo album
- Check out our new Runr leisure t-shirts
- Facebook Friday asked for your Christmas wish-list.
- Rate Your Run
- Kenyan athlete runs New York City Marathon after losing both feet to frostbite
- Scotland after athletic independence
- Kimetto returns to marathon completion
- Listener Podium
- Each week we celebrate your marathon results on The Listener Podium
- To add your result, and maybe get mentioned on the show, you need to do the following:
- Login to this website
- Search our event listings for your marathon (if it's not there you can add it)
- Add your marathon result
- Bask in the golden-glow of glory
Interview - Gemma Hillier-Moses (Part Two)
- Martin will be buying a much-needed bike
- Helen will be glad when the #tattoochallenge is over