Episode 456 - Jamie Gane
On this week’s show, phew, thanks WADA, it’s all okay in Kenya, Chris Thompson bags a win in Scotland, it’s tougher to get into Boston, it’s Mo V Galen and friends at the Chicago Marathon this weekend, you share your XC memories, we speak to adaptive amputee athlete Jamie Gane, Tony brings us his trials, you stand on the podium, rate your run and share your kit around the world.
- Tom's been 19:10 parkrunning (but it's not fast enough).
- At Dancing Ledge, running on a tightrope. Metaphorically.
Thanks so much to all our listeners who've supported the show by becoming a Patron
Kit Around the World
- Each week, listeners send in photos of themselves flashing their Xempo Marathon Talk kit all around the world
- If you've got a photo of yourself in your Marathon Talk kit then please email it to [email protected] so we can share on the show.
- Check out Tom Wake's interactive Kit Around the World photo album
Rate Your Run
- Share your runs on social media, giving them a rating out of 10
- Post to Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook, using #rateyourrun
- Your posts will appear on our Rate Your Run social wall
- After smashing marathon WR, what does Kipchoge do? | Xinhaunet
- Great Scottish Run | BBC
- Kenya shows no signs of operating an "institutionalised" doping system | BBC
- Boston time changes | RunnersWorld
- It’s Chicago Marathon this weekend | Elite start lists.
- Each week we celebrate your marathon results on The Listener Podium
- To add your result, and maybe get mentioned on the show, you need to do the following:
- Login to this website
- Search our event listings for your marathon (if it's not there you can add it)
- Add your marathon result
- Bask in the golden-glow of glory
Tony's Trials - Tony's running a marathon!
Interview - Jamie Gane
- Martin's gearing up for Kenya and cooking for his Dads birthday.
- Tom's training even harder!