Episode 447 - Brendan Rendall
On this week’s show Holly Rush joins Martin as Tom’s away. We salute Peter Thompson for running the Tour and Danny Bent and 1000’s of runners for setting a new relay world record at the iMove London Relay. A 95 year old sets a new 800m track WR, staying with the track 11 men go sub 8 mins over 3000m at Watford, Aly Dixon withdraws from the European marathon champs and a MT listener dressed as a Bishop catches a thief! We’re joined by coast to coast African running Brendan Rendall. You guys Rate Your Runs, flash your Kit Around the World, climb aboard the Launch Pad, and stand atop the Podium.
- Martin's been running the Eiger trail
- Holly's been getting injured pre UTMB.
Listen to Martin and Eiger crew talk about their run!
- Thanks so much to all our listeners who've supported the show by becoming a Patron
- Kit Around the World
- Each week, listeners send in photos of themselves flashing their Xempo Marathon Talk kit all around the world
- If you've got a photo of yourself in your Marathon Talk kit then please email it to [email protected] so we can share on the show.
- Check out Tom Wake's interactive Kit Around the World photo album
- Check out our new runr leisure t-shirts
Rate Your Run
- Share your runs on social media, giving them a rating out of 10
- Post to Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook, using #rateyourrun
- Your posts will appear on our Rate Your Run social wall
- Congratulations Peter Thompson for running Le Tour.
- Big up Danny Bent and iMove London Relay! They did it!
- Fast at 95! | Masters Track
- A speedy domestic 3000m! Fast Running
- Aly Dixon to miss Euro Champs | Fast Running
- Bishop chases thief! Evening Standard
- Each week we celebrate your marathon results on The Listener Podium
- To add your result, and maybe get mentioned on the show, you need to do the following:
- Login to this website
- Search our event listings for your marathon (if it's not there you can add it)
- Add your marathon result
- Bask in the golden-glow of glory
Interview - Brendan Rendall
Martin will be;
- Having a relaxing weekend!
Holly will be;
- Off to prepare for the UTMB for a month!