Episode 428 - Robbie Britton
On this week’s show Martin is joined by Holly Rush in the studio, you could come to Kenya or Austria, it snowed, some runners got stuck, Chris Thompson is on form, so is Yuki, there’s a couple of new indoor marathon world records, ultra runner and 24hr specialist Robbie Britton shares his next running adventures, get your hands on tickets for Skid Row Marathon, you rate your run, stand on the podium, and share your kit pics around the world!
- Martin's been running in the snow and sledging
- Holly's been in Tokyo, not running the Fleet half and wearing a hole in the treadmill.
Come to Austria on MTAUT18! Be quick though, only 3 places left.
Email email@example.com to grab yours.
Or, you could come to Kenya in October with us and Five Talents, check it out here.
Skid Row Marathon comes to cinema's across the UK for a special screening on May 9th. We're hugely excited!
Check it out and book your tickets at www.skidrowmarathontickets.co.uk
Thanks so much to all our listeners who've supported the show by becoming a Patron
- Find out how you can get involved, via this link to our Patreon page
Kit Around the World
- Each week, listeners send in photos of themselves flashing their Xempo Marathon Talk kit all around the world
- If you've got a photo in your kit then please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can share on the show
- Check out Tom Wake's interactive Kit Around the World photo album
Rate Your Run
- Share your runs on social media, giving them a rating out of 10
- Post to Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook, using #rateyourrun
- Your posts will appear on our Rate Your Run social wall
- Fleet and Reading Half Marathons cancelled, kudos to the ESAA that went ahead! Athletics Weekly
- Stuck at Hardmoors! | York Press
- Chris Thompson on good form in NYC. | Athletics Weekly
- Yuki take the win in Taipei | IAAF
- The GAA Track 10,000m | Scottish Athletics
- Night of the 10,000m PB’s Highgate Harriers. | European Athletics
- New Indoor marathon world records | LetsRun
- The ECCA asked about gender distances in XC racing | ECCA
The Listener Podium
- Each week we celebrate your marathon results on The Listener Podium
- To add your result, and maybe get mentioned on the show, you need to do the following:
- Login to this website
- Search our event listings for your marathon (if it's not there you can add it)
- Add your marathon result
- Bask in the golden-glow of glory
Interview - Robbie Britton
- Martin will be at yoga and on the mountain bike.
- Holly will be at the Gloucester 20 and Easter trail running.