Episode 427 - William Pullen
The Robin Hood Marathon is no more, Rupp PBs over 13.1 miles, Kathrine Switzer is running London, Dewi Griffiths is out of the Commonwealth Games, and there’s news of dodgy doping bottles! Tony’s here with some Trials, Tribe Nutrition sponsor Rate Your Run, there’s a rapid-fire Facebook Friday, and Martin speaks to mindful runner William Pullen.
- Martin's been Pool parkrunning and getting taken-down by Liz
- Tom's been loving Catterick parkrun
- Travel to Kenya with Marathon Talk and Five Talents
- Thanks so much to all our listeners who've supported the show by becoming a Patron
- Find out how you can get involved, via this link to our Patreon page
- Kit Around the World
- Each week, listeners send in photos of themselves flashing their Xempo Marathon Talk kit all around the world
- If you've got a photo in your kit then please email it to email@example.com so we can share on the show
- Check out Tom Wake's interactive Kit Around the World photo album
- Facebook Friday rapid-fired your questions
- Rate Your Run
This week’s Rate Your Run is sponsored by TRIBE, the UK’s leading all-natural sports nutrition brand, providing a range of over 25 natural energy and recovery products. Get your first pack of six products for just £1 using code MARATHONTALKTRIBE at www.wearetribe.co
Whether you are smashing your training but struggling with sore muscles, or looking for that perfect energy bar to give you the boost you need on those long ones - you need to meet TRIBE.
TRIBE are the UK’s leading natural performance nutrition brand and athletic community developing products made from natural wholefoods, formulated to provide key nutrients pre & post workout.
Marathon Talk have partnered with TRIBE to give you the chance to fuel your training with a TRIBE pack for just £1!
TRIBE packs contain 6 natural energy & recovery products and can be completely custom built to suit your specific training needs! Choose from 25 products across five different ranges including energy bars, protein recovery bars and protein shakes!
What are you waiting for? Start training with TRIBE.
- Robin Hood Marathon is no more
- Rupp smashes his half marathon best
- Kathrine Switzer down to run London
- Dewi Griffiths out of the Commonwealth Games
- Dodgy doping bottles
- The Listener Podium
- Each week we celebrate your marathon results on The Listener Podium
- To add your result, and maybe get mentioned on the show, you need to do the following:
- Login to this website
- Search our event listings for your marathon (if it's not there you can add it)
- Add your marathon result
- Bask in the golden-glow of glory
- Tony reflects on the Barcelona Marathon
Interview - William Pullen
- Martin will be coastal bromancing
- Tom will be kicking back with the kids