Episode 422 - Ross Murray (Part Two)
Holly Rush joins Martin in the studio to host the show. We’d love you to come to Kenya, we ask how your marathon training is going, the Big Half loaded, there’s a new World Cup for Athletics (week, some of it). Paula advises Mo’s new coach. The Dewsbury 10k tee is interesting. Active Cover sponsor Training Talk. Ross Murray is here for part two of his interview. Plus, you guys Rate Your Runs, stand atop the Podium and climb aboard the Launch Pad.
- Martin's 46 today!
- Holly's been falling over and saying January can do one.
Travel to Kenya with Marathon Talk and Five Talents and experience the run of a lifetime.
Thanks so much to all our listeners who've supported the show by becoming a Patron
- Find out how you can get involved, via this link to our Patreon page
Kit Around the World
- Each week, listeners send in photos of themselves flashing their Xempo Marathon Talk kit all around the world
- If you've got a photo in your kit then please email it to [email protected] so we can share on the show
- Check out Tom Wake's interactive Kit Around the World photo album
Rate Your Run
- Share your runs on social media, giving them a rating out of 10
- Post to Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook, using #rateyourrun
- Your posts will appear on our Rate Your Run social wall
- Quality domestic elite field for the Big Half - lots of contenders, up-and-comers | Fast Running
- A new World Cup for Athletics? | Ben Rumsby in The Telegraph
- Paula’s thoughts on Gary coaching Mo | Globe Runner with Pat Butcher
- Saying thanks to the NHS | BBC
- "That tee" at the Dewsbury 10k | Huddersfield Examiner
The Listener Podium
- Each week we celebrate your marathon results on The Listener Podium
- To add your result, and maybe get mentioned on the show, you need to do the following:
- Login to this website
- Search our event listings for your marathon (if it's not there you can add it)
- Add your marathon result
- Bask in the golden-glow of glory
Training Talk - sponsored by Active Cover.
This week’s Training Talk is sponsored by Active Cover, which provides a fresh approach to multi sports personal accident insurance. Active Cover aims to prevent you being kept out of action by providing financial support to reimburse you for diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation costs as well as contributing to the cost of private treatment throughout the UK, helping you to get back up and running faster.
Find out more online at www.activecover.co.uk.
Martin and Holly talk long running.
Interview - Ross Murray (Part Two)
- Martin will be back on the coast path.
- Holly will be choosing the Asics FrontRunner team.