Episode 412 - Colin McCourt
Colin McCourt looks back at his successful 5k challenge, Mo’s taking on Callum at The Big Half, Sara Hall’s backing-up her marathon PB at the US champs, Runderwear support Training Talk with Mario Fraioli, Santa’s Sack is back, Facebook Friday brings us some world-class chaffing, plus, you guys Rate Your Run, flash your Xempo kit all around the world, stand atop the Podium, and climb aboard the Launch Pad.
- Martin's been poorly and selling-out Run Camp '18
- Tom's been poorly and chatting to Colin
- Thanks so much to all our listeners who've supported the show by becoming a Patron
- Find out how you can get involved, via this link to our Patreon page
Win the Contents of Santa's Sack
The first ever Santa’s Sack is open! In the lead-up to Christmas we’re showcasing a number of top gifts for runners to give you ideas and inspiration for the running enthusiast in your life! We’ll be looking at top gifts on the show each week and you can find details of every product on the dedicated Santa’s Sack page of our website. Each brand we’re mentioning is also offering a listener discount code so you can grab yourself a bargain this Christmas. But that’s not all …we’ll also be sending one lucky listener the entire contents of the MT Santa’s Sack! Enter your details on the Santa’s Sack page and one winner will be picked at random to receive one of each product mentioned throughout the campaign. Brands involved include: Runderwear, Soar, New Running Gear, Aftershokz, Oofos, Art of Your Success, Chester Running Tours, The Altitude Centre and The Warm Up.
- Kit Around the World
- Each week, listeners send in photos of themselves flashing their Xempo Marathon Talk kit all around the world
- If you've got a photo in your kit then please email it to [email protected] so we can share on the show
- Check out Tom Wake's interactive Kit Around the World photo album
- Facebook Friday
- This week we laughed at some world-class chaffage!
- Rate Your Run
- Mo v Callum at The Big Half
- Sara Hall backing-up her marathon PB
- The Listener Podium
- Each week we celebrate your marathon results on The Listener Podium
- To add your result, and maybe get mentioned on the show, you need to do the following:
- Login to this website
- Search our event listings for your marathon (if it's not there you can add it)
- Add your marathon result
- Bask in the golden-glow of glory
Training Talk - Sponsored by Runderwear
This week’s Training Talk is sponsored by Runderwear, a British brand which makes seamless, moisture-wicking, technical performance underwear to prevent chaffing. Find out more and buy online at www.runderwear.co.uk where you can get 20% off online orders until 24th December 2017. You can also enter their special Marathon Talk competition to win a Runderwear bundle - there will be a male winner and a female winner. Enter online here by Thursday 30th November.
This week on we're joined by US coach Mario Fraioli for part two of a three-part series.
Interview - Colin McCourt
- Martin will be taking a training session with Bracknell Forest Runners
- Tom will be bravely battling on