Episode 410 - Dewi Griffiths
Camille Herron smashes the world 100-mile record, Charlotte Purdue runs 2:30 for fun, Tom speaks to Wales’ latest sub 2:10 man Dewi Griffiths, Training Talk gets back to basics, Facebook Friday celebrates your marathon cock-ups, Santa’s back with his Sack, plus you guys Rate Your Run, stand atop the Podium, and climb aboard the Launch Pad.
- Tom's been racing the train and speaking to Dewi Griffiths
- Martin's been running every day and taking Ruby to the theatre
- Thanks so much to all our listeners who've supported the show by becoming a Patron
- Find out how you can get involved, via this link to our Patreon page
- Find out more about Santa's Amazing sack!
- Kit Around the World
- Each week, listeners send in photos of themselves flashing their Xempo Marathon Talk kit all around the world
- If you've got a photo in your kit then please email it to email@example.com so we can share on the show
- Check out Tom Wake's interactive Kit Around the World photo album
- Facebook Friday celebrates your greatest cock-ups!
- Nikki Love running 63 marathons in 63 days
- Camille Herron smashes the world 100-mile record
- Charlotte Purdue runs 2:30, for fun!
- The Listener Podium
- Each week we celebrate your marathon results on The Listener Podium
- To add your result, and maybe get mentioned on the show, you need to do the following:
- Login to this website
- Search our event listings for your marathon (if it's not there you can add it)
- Add your marathon result
- Bask in the golden-glow of glory
Training Talk - Learning to Love Your Running
This week's Training Talk is sponsored by Runderwear, a British brand which makes seamless, moisture-wicking, technical, performance underwear to prevent chaffing. Find out more and buy online at www.runderwear.co.uk where you can get 20% off online orders using code MT20 until 24th December 2017. You can also enter their special Marathon Talk competition to win a Runderwear bundle - there will be a male winner and female winner. Enter online here by Thursday 30th November.
- Run on feel, every day.
- Wear stuff you love.
- Integrate your running into your daily routine.
- Take a break from racing.
- Hug a tree, and turn that frown upside down.
Interview - Dewi Griffiths
- Tom's home alone ... please send help
- Martin's going short!
- Check out The Listener Launch Pad