Episode 406 - Jonny Mellor
On this week’s show it was the big dance on the big island, what is harder, Kona or Berkley Marathon, Amsterdam was rapid, the Kawauchi’s keep it in the family, should athletes be micro-chipped and you tell us what you’re most scared of. Super-swift 2.12 Berlin marathoner and Tokyo 2020 hopeful Jonny Mellor joins us, Tony is here with his trials from Birmingham, you rate you run, look amazing in your MT kit, and tell us where you’re running next.
- Martin's been Poole park running, following Kona online and gearing up for Kenya.
- Tom's been enjoying himself.
- Thanks so much to all our listeners who've supported the show by becoming a Patron
Kit Around the World
- Each week, listeners send in photos of themselves flashing their Xempo Marathon Talk kit all around the world
- If you've got a photo in your kit then please email it to [email protected] so we can share on the show
- Rate Your Run
- Amsterdam Marathon | IAAF
- What’s harder - Kona or Barkleys? | Triathlete
- Amby Burfoot | Commentary on the state of play.
- Would you be chipped? | The Guardian
- Not Yuki! Keeping it in the family. | Japan Running News
The Listener Podium
- Each week we celebrate your marathon results on The Listener Podium
- To add your result, and maybe get mentioned on the show, you need to do the following:
- Login to this website
- Search our event listings for your marathon (if it's not there you can add it)
- Add your marathon result
- Bask in the golden-glow of glory
Interview - Jonny Mellor
- Martin's off to run a marathon with Five Talents, Impact Marathons and a 40 Marathon Talk runners!
- Tom's taking over the world.