Episode 402 - Alex Eagle (The Running Charity)
The world three-piece-suit record falls, there’s crazy weather in Copenhagen, it’s nearly time for the Nike Breaking2 documentary, and Berlin is shaping up to be one of the greatest men’s marathons in history. I speak to Alex Eagle from The Running Charity, Tony’s back with his Trials … and Tom’s sat next to his Dad!
- Martin's been Bushy parkrunning and double-daying
- Tom's been hanging out with his Dad
- Thanks so much to all our listeners who've supported the show by becoming a Patron
- Kit Around the World
- Each week, listeners send in photos of themselves flashing their Xempo Marathon Talk kit all around the world
- If you've got a photo in your kit then please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can share on the show
- Check-out Facebook Friday
This week’s Rate Your Run is sponsored by TRIBE, an all natural sports nutrition brand providing a range of over 20 natural energy and recovery products.
Get your first pack of six for just £1 using code MARATHONTALK at www.wearetribe.co
Today we’re launching a Tribe competition, giving you the chance to win a TRIBE Booster Pack (18 products), a Marathon Talk T-shirt, a TRIBE Jumper and a TRIBE Water Bottle.
You can enter online - by submitting your email address on this Tribe competition link.
Also watch-out for a TRIBE-inspired Facebook Friday discussion post this week.
- Crazy conditions in Copenhagen
- World three-piece-suit record
- Runner's World on the Nike Breaking2 documentary
- letsrun.com preview the Berlin Marathon
The 2018 Ibiza Marathon and 12k are sponsoring this week’s Listener Podium. Both races will take place on the 7th April 2018, starting in the evening and passing through the most popular spots in the island, giving runners the chance to watch the spectacular sunset over the sea. For more information visit www.ibizamarathon.com.
Tony's Trials is Back!
Interview - Alex Eagle (The Running Charity)
- Martin will be taking a holiday from standup paddle-boarding in Sandbanks, by standup paddle-boarding in Wales.
- Tom will be keeping the corporate wheels turning