Episode 400 - Mimi Anderson
Eilish McColgan breaks the Scottish 5,000m record, the UTMB lives up to its billing as one of the world’s most exciting races, Martin speaks to the marvellous Mimi Anderson, Training Talk is all about the pump, you guys rock you Kit Around the World, Rate Your Runs, and stand atop the podium.
- Martin's been Skid Row Marathoning
- Tom's been third birthdaying
- Thanks so much to all our listeners who've supported the show by becoming a Patron
- Kit Around the World
- Each week, listeners send in photos of themselves flashing their Xempo Marathon Talk kit all around the world
- If you've got a photo in your kit then please email it to email@example.com so we can share on the show
- Facebook Friday fuelled your sock fire!
- Rate Your Run supported by TRIBE
Throughout September the show is supported by TRIBE. TRIBE is an all-natural sports nutrition brand providing a range of over 20 natural energy and recovery products. Get your first pack of six TRIBE products for just £1 using the code MARATHONTALK at www.wearetribe.co.
- Share your runs on social media, giving them a rating out of 10
- Tom caught up with Ian Corless re the UTMB
- Check out Talk Ultra for more details on the race
- Eilish McColgan breaks the Scottish 5,000m record
- The Listener Podium
- Each week we celebrate your marathon results on The Listener Podium
- To add your result, and maybe get mentioned on the show, you need to do the following:
- Login to this website
- Search our event listings for your marathon (if it's not there you can add it)
- Add your marathon result
- Bask in the golden-glow of glory
Training Talk was all about moving purposefully, every day!
Interview - Mimi Anderson
- Martin will be releasing his inner Hoff
- Tom will be battling his inner Homer