Episode 4 - Indergaard Physio
This week we talk to top physio Ove Indergaard, hear from Tony Audenshaw, talk about racing weight and find out how fast YOU can run.
Time - Section
00:00 - Intro
04:00 - News
- Beatrice to run London (link)
- Wanjiru to run Berlin in record time (link)
- Fifteen women run sub 2.40 in Osaka (link)
- The ultimate price in return for marathon glory? (link)
- Little Rock - Big Medal (link)
10:42 - Tony's Trials
- Wine gums and beer
14:30 - Training Talk
- How quick can you run?
- How quick do you want to run?
27:50 - Rant and Rave
- Spectators... whoop!
- Poor pacing... boo!
31:40 - Interview
- Ove Indergaard (www.indergaardphysio.com)
- Read Ove's excellent article on avoiding injury HERE.
1:05:45 - Questions
- Racing weight... how low should you go?
1:14:45 - Winner of the Week
- Ricky Stevenson (link)
1:16:55 - Close
- Her website is www.helenturton.co.uk
- Only one place left on Martin's Lanzarote training camp, sign up for some sun HERE.