Episode 370 - Lowri Morgan
Laura Muir & Callum Hawkins are on fire, the IAAF toughen up, and Nitro Athletics launches in Down Under style. Tony's back with his Trials, Martin speaks to BAFTA-award-winning world-class ultra-endurance runner Lowri Morgan, Aftershokz support Run Camp (Season 4), you guys Rate Your Run, rock your Xempo kit all around the world, stand atop the Podium ... and Tom's a poorly little soldier.
00:00 - Intro
- Martin's been meeting some experts and quaffing around with his politician chums.
- Tom's been bravely battling man flu.
- AfterShokz support Run Camp, check them out here:
Each week listeners send in photos of themselves flashing their Xempo Marathon Talk kit all around the world. If you've got a photo in your kit then please send it to email@example.com so we can share on the show. Check out Tom Wake's interactive Kit Around the World photo album
- Facebook Friday got a little spicy, check it out here
19:55 - News
Rate Your Run | Each week Marathon Talk listeners share their most interesting runs on social media using #rateyourrun. If you do the same, using Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, the posts will appear on our Rate Your Run social wall and we'll select our favourites to read out on the show.
- Laura Muir breaks the European indoor 3,000m record
- Callum Hawkins sets Scottish half-marathon record. Again.
- The IAAF
- Nitro Athletics launches Down Under
Each week we celebrate your marathon results on the Listener Podium. To add your result, and maybe get mentioned on the show, you need to do the following:
- Login to this website
- Search our event listings for your marathon. If it's not there you can add it
- Add your race result
- Bask in the golden glow of glory
44:15 - Tony's Trials
46:00 - Interview - Lowri Morgan
1:19:50 - Close
- Martin & Tom will be balling their way around the New Forest