Episode 352 - Karl Meltzer
This week it's revealed that ultra runner Rob Young faked his TransAmerica run, Callum Hawkins is super rapid over a half marathon, there’s a new WR in Cardiff, Steve Jones wants to end abuse of TUEs, Alex Green tells us about the South West Coast Path Challenge, Karl Meltzer talks about his Appalachian Trail record, there’s a stacked Listener Podium, you Rate Your Run and show off your Marathon Talk Kit Around the World.
00:00 - Intro
- Martin's been full on bmf.
- Tom's been to Russia.
- Check out the super-cool Marathon Talk kit around the World
- Link to Facebook album Marathon Talk around the World
- Also check out Tom Wake’s interactive world map
- Support the show and buy some MT Xempo kit (ask about getting it personalised)
20:07 - News
- Save the date! Run Camp 2017! February 10th, 11th & 12th at the infamous Sandy Balls
- Alex Green tells us all about the South West Coast Path Challenge.
- Rob Young did fake it.
- Ross Tucker’s blog
- Sean Ingle Guardian
- The full report available HERE
- Skins media release HERE
- Jamie Fullers’ Blog HERE
- IAAF releases ‘Time For Change’ document. | Athletics Weekly
- Steve Jones calls for a halt to drug exception use in athletics | BBC
- Callum Hawkins smashes Scottish record at Great Scottish Run | Athletics Weekly
- New WR for Robin at the Cardiff Half | Watch on facebook.
1:07:58 - Interview - Karl Meltzer
1:49:48 - Close
- Martin's off surfing
- Tom's enjoying some downtime and watching Strictly on repeat.