Episode 334 - Jenny Nesbitt
On this week’s show Bruce Fordyce speaks to Tom about this year’s Comrades Marathon, I speak to British speedster Jenny Nesbitt, Mo breaks 27 minutes for 10,000m, Dave breaks three minutes for the mile, heat stops play in the US, win some new trainers with Fitness rewards, you guys rock you Marathon Talk kit all around the world, there’s a stacked Podium, packed Launch Pad and Facebook Friday chases the cheese!
00:00 - Intro
- Martin's been surfing, running 22miles and being social.
- Tom's been at a wedding and running one single mile and speaking to Night of the 10,000m PB's hero Ben Pochee.
- Check out the amazing Marathon Talk kit all around the world
- Wina new pair of running trainers with Fitness Rewards. To find a health or life insurance policy pop along to fitnessrewards.co.uk and mention Marathon Talk to get discounts and offers.
34:36 - News
- Edinburgh Marathon | theheraldscotland.com
- Comrades legend Bruce Fordyce shares his thoughts on this years Comrades race.
- Mo breaks 27 minutes for 10,000m | letsrun.com
- David Weir at Westminster Mile | sport.bt.com
- Damian Hall at SWCP! | Inov-8
Martin’s latest BLOG
The Long Run Home Route Map
1:25:57 - Interview with Jenny Nesbitt.
- Jenny's Blog
- Jenny on Twitter
2:08:00 - Close
- Martin will be bmf planning and gearing up for a long one.
- Tom will be bracing himself for anarchy in the William's house as Helen is away.