Episode 323 - Dame Kelly Holmes (Part Two)
This week we have the second part of our interview with Dame Kelly Holmes, Yuki straps on an actual real-life Yuki Suit, Julia Bleasdale switches from Team GB to Team GER, there’s a super fast Trafford 10k, Tony’s back with his Trials, Tom runs a marathon, I speak to Adharanand Finn, Fitness Rewards are back with another competition, Unilite bring you the Listener Podium and Martin's a week closer to The Long Run Home.
- 00:00 - Introduction
- Martin's been doing the first Long Run Home training run and parkstruggling.
- Tom's been running a marathon!
- Check out the amazing Marathon Talk kit all around the world
- WIN breakfast with Dame Kelly Holmes by sharing your run!
- Facebook Friday asked 'should Russia be out of Rio'?
20:18 - News
- Rate Your Run over on our forum
- IOC to restest a load of samples from 2008 | Sports Illustrated
- This is just bonkers…| 51 billion reasons by Duncan Mackay at Inside the Games
- Hooray for Morocco! | Inside the Games
31:55 - Adharanand Finn talks Kenya and doping and offers listners a 10% to his weekend | The Way of the Runner
- Yuki zips up a real suit | Japan Running News
- Mother of Four Breaks (Susie Chan’s) 12-Hour Treadmill Record | RunnersWorld
- Julia Bleasdale confirms her switch in allegiance to Germany | Athletics Weekly
- That's gotta hurt. | Vitality Bath Half
- WIN a Unilite head torch. To celebrate the launch of the video Unilite are giving away a HV-H5R LED head torch. To win simply share the video link & tag a friend who trail runs. Watch this and keep up on our twitter and facebook pages to enter.
- The Listener Podium is taken from our online rankings
1:11:53 - Tony's back running, singing and telling jokes.
1:28:19 - Interview - Dame Kelly Holmes (Part Two)
2:00:04 - Close
- Martin will be doing a live facebook Q&A with the London Marathon on Friday at 1pm, writing and run directing.
- Tom will be being a Harrogate tour guide and packing for Two Oceans.